The expert committee works under the chairmanship of the president of the APED. The expert committees identify the needs at grass root, plan, monitor and evaluate the project in association of the target communities or groups.The present expert committee is; The role of the expert committee shall be.
- The expert committee meets monthly once to review the progress of the APED
- Conduct the meetings with community and stakeholder for pre-diagnostic study.
- The committee shall discuss for planning a scheduled programmes.
- The committee prepares the project proposals based on the pre-diagnostic report.
- The committee implements the projects approved to APED.
- The expert committee conduct evaluation study of the projects.